Automotive Sales Associate
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
$50,000.00 – $100,000.00
The retail automotive industry is booming! We need energetic, hungry professionals to fill Sales Associate positions throughout our dealerships immediately. You will participate in our 4-day sales training program, which will equip you to master the art of automotive sales. Then we provide ongoing sales and product training in order to ensure your success.
No experience or college degree is necessary.
Our full benefits package includes:
• $50,000 - $100,000 average first year income
• Uncapped earning potential
• Health/Medical Insurance
• Dental/Vision Insurance
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Paid vacation
We have positions available at the following locations:
• Brickell Honda - Buick GMC - Mazda
• Dadeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Hyundai (Miami-Dade County)
• Homestead Hyundai
• King Hyundai
• Grieco Ford & Grieco Chevy
• Southern 441 Nissan
• Greenacres Nissan
• Southern Palms Mazda
• Napleton Hyundai - Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Kia
We also offer:
• Unlimited growth opportunity into management and upper management.
• Opportunity to work at award-winning dealerships
• Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
• Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
• Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
• Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
• Build strong rapport with customers.
• Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
• Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
• Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
We are holding interviews right now! Apply today.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.